28 Oct Pumpkin Pie Bars
There’s something about baking when the weather gets chilly, and something even better about baking with pumpkin. These pumpkin pie bars from Chef Patty are guaranteed to be a hit at your table this season.
PUMPKIN PIE BARS
2 ¼ tablespoons gluten free rolled oats
Scant ½ cup of graham cracker crumbs
2 tsps all purpose flour
1 ¼ tablespoons dark brown sugar
Pinch of salt
6.5 tablespoons melted butter
Scant ½ cup of pumpkin puree
½ cup condensed milk
¼ tsp cinnamon
Pinch of nutmeg, cloves, allspice
4 tsp walnut pieces & halves
3 tsp toffee
- Preheat oven to 325, spray a 10×12 pan
- Combine crust ingredients in a mixing bowl, pour into baking dish
- Bake for 10 minutes
- While crust bakes, combine all the filling ingredients
- Let crust cool for 5 minutes
- Add filling to crust, then sprinkle toppings
- Bake for 20-30 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!
Want more fall flavors at your next event? Check out our Fall Harvest Menu, specially crafted for this 2016 season!